Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mindless ramblings

it's funny how your mind is able to come up with such elaborate schemes of what other people might be thinking of you or of a certain incident that took place between the both of you that it can sometimes become something that is probably so far fetched to that other person but not neccesarily with you?

Ok i'm raging on incessently...the thing is i had this big argument with a person rather dear to me and we havent talked to each other since...it's been a little more then a week now and I cant seem to get my mind of the fact that i did play my little role to egg on the situation and hurt this person too (or so i think)...thing is....do i say sorry just so that i'd make myself feel better or do i just let it be? simmer itself down and let things take their own course? i swear the banes of being an emotional person...we think too much of others...and their feelings and that effects us...how we feel for the rest of the day...which is so stupid...why can't we just not give 2 f**cks?

Therefore in this wheel that is called life, what do i do? Maybe i'm just too emotional and i should just wait it out till i'm not feeling so emotional and can think like the cool no emotions person that i appear to be and then see what my head instead of my heart says eh?

Oh by the way, to all who care, i got through my refferals...i can officially take the next step in my life and proceed ahead =)

No comments: