Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clauses and Terms

i don't actually have anything in particular to write because my head is a wee bit fuzzy from all the scrubbing done on my scalp in the evening via a wonderful new machine that Ben just got for his spa...it removed the follicles that blocked my hair from growing to its full lustre and therefore causing the hair on my head to be frizzy and drop off but anyways I am printing the visa application forms for india and i came across something that i find rather amusing..

"I hereby undertake that I shall subject myself to medical tests including for AIDS within one month of arrival in India.
In case I am found HIV positive. I will leave India."

Clearly the Indians aren't your best friends if you're carriying such a disease...personally i dont think they should be saying that seeing as they have such a big population, a HIV patient or 2 might help with there being more protected sex and therefore helping out with their population problem so to speak...

Another thing..what if i'm like this really really rich investor coming in to survey a place to start out a good lucrative industry and will give many people jobs and boost the economy in a way that would make the country's ambitions being realised???

2 comments:

Satya said...

a few hiv patients should help scare people into better sexual habits?

errrr... right... that's worked real well in countries like swaziland.

no, but you don't really mean that, do you? IMHO, even as a joke, t'was not in very good taste. especially the reducing population part. it's likely to reduce the population alright... aids is, i mean.

k@mInI said...

no ure right....its very tasteless...but i dont agree with the clause also so to speak...why so negative against ppl with such a disease?